Granville Medical Clinic
Conveniently located inside Rexall Pharmacy close to Anthony Henday and Whitemud Drive, Granville Medical Clinic is staffed with experienced University of Alberta trained physicians who are focused on providing excellent Family Care as well as Medicals, WCB, Injury Care and Women’s Health. Our physicians and staff are affiliated with the local Primary Care Network and committed to providing a patient centered Medical Home.
Family Physician Dr. Ahmed Raheem is accepting new patients!
Granville Medical Clinic is proud to announce our new family physician Dr. Ahmed Raheem who is building an all-inclusive family practice with an emphasis on continued care through all stages of life thanks to his experience in family care. Call to book an appointment Wednesdays and Fridays for you and your family!
Family Physician Dr. Andrew Ah-Seng is accepting new patients!
Call us today to book an appointment for you and your family!
Pediatrician and Neonatologist, Dr. Pat Mateo-Rodriguez, MD is accepting new patients!
Dr. Pat Mateo-Rodriguez is now accepting new patients for general pediatrics! She is fluent in English and Tagalog and her years of experience in pediatrics and neonatology brings a tremendous value to the QSMM team.
- We are accepting new patients: click here to Pre-Register!
- Offers quality family care
- Prenatal care & delivery and low risk obstetrics
- English, Spanish, Arabic and Tagalog speaking doctors are available
- Specializing in Women’s Health
- Conveniently located inside Rexall
- NEW: We now offer Botox injections for Hyperhidrosis for underarms performed by Dr. Kay-Pfau
- Cosmetic Injectables available (Dysport, Botox, Restylane)